Matthew Corey, Meg, Mattalee, Mckade, and Mayzlee
I love the pictures. Don't you love the slideshow feature. We need to make a trip down there with you guys.
That looks like fun! I love the lighting in the pictures . . . was it early morning or dusk? How far away is Hoover Dam from you guys?
Thats really cool. The dam will forever remind me of transformers so i want to go there too.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the pictures. Don't you love the slideshow feature. We need to make a trip down there with you guys.
That looks like fun! I love the lighting in the pictures . . . was it early morning or dusk? How far away is Hoover Dam from you guys?
Thats really cool. The dam will forever remind me of transformers so i want to go there too.
Post a Comment