Mattee had her first soccer game on Saturday. She was so fun to watch. She ran hard and kicked hard when she got to kick the ball. She got tired and said, "The red team runs fast! I'm tired and sweaty." We need to work on her focus. She kept looking at us and giving us the thumbs up, then the ball would go right by her. It was very entertaining:)
7 comments:
We had a blast watching Mattee play, especially when she yelled "One minute Mom!" during the game. Priceless!
Wish we could have been there! I'm sure watching 4 year olds play soccer is entertaining :)
Go Mattie! I bet she is such a great player, wish we could see her play!
I love that she kept giving you thumbs up. She'll have plenty of time to focus later.
she looks like a natural!
so cute! wish we could see her more often.
Better late than never right? Mattee is going to kick some soccer butt!
Post a Comment