Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hangin' Out

All this green is NOT in Vegas. We went hiking with my sister Katie and her husband Dustin up Provo Canyon. It was sooooo nice!






The rest of the pictures are in Vegas, playin outside in the pool and the mud, and feeding Kaders in the kitchen.
















































6 comments:

Daughter of God said...

You chopped your hair!!!!! The good thing is it is really cute on you! :] And why were you here and you didn't call me?! I see how it is!
love ya
amy v. young

Amber said...

These pictures are so stinkin' cute!! Cute kids if I do say so myself!!

Autumn said...

Love the hair! I see you in your kids sooo much. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair Meg. I miss your family livin by us. I love your kids, I'm so happy I've gotten to know you a little bit better cause your an awesome person.

Your Favorite Cousin,
Mary Cooper

The Woolf Pack said...

Mckades faces are classic!

Nat said...

Fun times! I love Mckade's little scrunch faces.