Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Some prego pictures and fun ones

12 comments:

julianne orth said...

how cute are you! you look just about as silly as me when you are pregnant- i think i have heard the joke "wow you look like you swallowed a basketball" probably a million times and every time I don't think it is funny. your little girl looks like a lot of fun!

Lindsey said...

Almost there! looks like you're having fun. I'm glad you have internet connection!

Evalynn said...

I love all the pictures! That camping trip looks like it was fun! You deserve a special award or something for going camping while 8 months pregnant :) And Halloween with all the cousins . . . we're jealous!

Daughter of God said...

how stinkn' cute is your little girl?! and so are you all prego! Love it!

The Woolf Pack said...

Those are cute pix. Mattee's ponyhawk is awesome. Thanks for coming over to play, we always have fun!

Angie said...

Hey I love your blog. It made me laugh so hard. I just started a blog but it is private. If you send me your email address I would love to invite you so we can stay in touch a little better. I miss you guys and it is so fun to see all your pics. By the way you look so good pregnant. Hope everything is going good. Love ya!!

Angie said...

Sorry, I forgot. Send me your email to rowleystyle@gmail.com. Thanks!

aoldham10 said...

meg, I am really sad I didnt make it down on the last trip. I miss you all tons. I thing about the meg and aug days almost eveyday. those memories are priceless. I love you all and cant wait for the little dude to get here!

Mandy said...

Megan, you are so cute pregnant!! I can't believe you are due the first part in December. You look great. Tell me your secret. Mattee is so funny. I bet her and Kate would get along real well.

Kathy Reid said...

I just discovered your blog and it is so cute. The pictures of the two of you preggo had me rolling. Mattee is adorable and so are you.

Debbie said...

OMGOSH! U 2 are soooooooooooo cute! i miss you! i hope you are enjoying being pregnant and being a mommy all at the same time! I hope i get to see you!

neeleys in olympia said...

you are too funny! No you and your daughter! you guys should be here with the rest of us! Alicia