Baby Mckade Robert Woolf. Born on Dec. 9 2008 @8:01 am. 7 pounds 13 ounces and 19 inches long. Megan was very brave and dad cried but only a little. Matti is excited that her brother is "finally" here. Megan is recovering well.
Yeahhhhh! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the pics. He is oh so cute! I love the name you gave him. Can't wait to see you guys again and your new little one.
congratulations!!! I am sooooo excited for all of you guys!!! If you guys need anything call me k! i dont know if I added you guys to my blog... i made it private.. send me ur email address dcs1206@gmail.com.
Congrats! We are so thrilled for you guys! Mckade looks like a cutie. I'm sorry you had to have another c-section. I hope this recovery will be faster, from my experience the 2nd one is, we'll keep you in our prayers. I'm sure Matti is going to be a fabulous sister. So fun! Love you!
8 comments:
Congrats you guys! We knew Meg would be a champ. He is cute and we can't wait to meet him in person.
Yeahhhhh! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the pics. He is oh so cute! I love the name you gave him. Can't wait to see you guys again and your new little one.
He looks perfect! Good job megs! hope the recovery is quick!
congratulations!!! I am sooooo excited for all of you guys!!! If you guys need anything call me k! i dont know if I added you guys to my blog... i made it private.. send me ur email address dcs1206@gmail.com.
Congrats! I am so excited to have a new nephew. And Dad's should cry a little :) Way to go Meg!
Congrats! We are so thrilled for you guys! Mckade looks like a cutie. I'm sorry you had to have another c-section. I hope this recovery will be faster, from my experience the 2nd one is, we'll keep you in our prayers. I'm sure Matti is going to be a fabulous sister. So fun! Love you!
HOORAY! I am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see him and squeeze him!
Aww Meg! He's adorable. Congrats! Did you hear that we're having a girl?
Post a Comment